At Bodegas Faustino we want our visitors to enjoy the world of wine from the proximity and know-how of a century-old winery. Visits with tastings, vineyard activities, dramatised tours, showcooking, olfactory workshops, and more.
Our wineries can be visited. Bodegas Faustino is located in Oyón, Álava, and has become one of the most prestigious wineries worldwide.
It combines tradition and modernity based on winemaking excellence.
Guided winery tours.
- The tour price is 7 euros.
It includes tasting of two wines + appetizer.
- Price (children between 8 and 17 years): 3,50 euros.
Includes must tasting and snack.
- About 1½ hours.
- Monday through Friday during business hours.
- Saturdays at 10.30 am and 1.00 pm.
- Evenings and holidays, please ask.
Bodegas Faustino also offers the following activities:
Private vineyard tours
Stroll through one of the most unique and well-cared vineyards in Rioja. Enjoy our Malpica Estate, with an outdoor tasting and snack.
Private tasting courses
Discover how our wines have evolved over time in a simple way, through the senses.
Activities for companies
Board meetings, forums for employees/clients, business lunches, and all kinds of meetings with a leisure component, like a winery tour or a wine tasting.
Our winery offers its customers and friends the opportunity to enjoy a wine rack purchased privately on a temporary basis. We have private cellars ready to receive and store your wines in the best conditions. Owning a private wine cellar requires a faithful wine lover, who is willing to respect them and dedicate the cult they deserve.
- Priority in winery tours.
- Availability of tasting room and of the dining room for business or private lunches.
- Shipment of your wines in cases or boxes to your address or that of your clients or friends.
GRUPO FAUSTINO IN VINEXPO 2017
Bodegas Faustino will be present at Vinexpo 2017 June 18th-21th in Bordeaux Exhibition Centre, France